We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality. QA engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions.The QA technician role plays an important part in our company’s product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly, while being cost-effective.
If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d like to meet you.
We’re excited to have our representatives anywhere in the world and we can’t wait to expand our team! This offer is Full-time opportunity open for candidates looking for a remote lifestyle and continue living wherever they want.
- Proven work experience in software development
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Knowledge of SQL and scripting is a plus
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- Review requirements and specifications to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing product
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
ABOUT ONE MINERAL
One Mineral is an innovative development firm specialized in information and communications technology. One Mineral has developed a flexible, API-driven, omnichannel, all-in-one platform capable of empowering any property manager or management company by easing the complexity of property managing.
Our Tech Stack
Here are the main pieces of technology and tools that we are currently using:
- PHP, Laravel, PHPUnit, PostgreSQL, and Redis for our web API services
- Node.js, Vue.js with Vuex Typesript, SCSS, Jest (and a bit of Cypress) and Webpack for our websites
- Git, Gitlab, Gitlab CI for our code and continuous integration
- AWS for our infrastructure
- New Relic for monitoring