We are looking for an experienced product or web designer with a deep understanding of design methods and best practices. With strong communication capacity to work with an interdisciplinary team (developers, managers, sales) and understand client’s needs and behaviours. A UI designer with attention to detail and creative hand to produce clean and intuitive interfaces that connect the design workflow with product vision. You’ll be responsible for delivering high quality mockups for our main product interface and design thoughtful templates for our own website building tool while giving clear direction for front-end code implementation.
We’re excited to have our representatives anywhere in the world and we can’t wait to expand our team! This offer is a Full-time opportunity open for candidates looking for a remote lifestyle and continue living wherever they want.
Who you are
- 1-3 years of experience in similar position.
- A user-centric design approach.
- Demonstrated ability to design end-to-end product design in collaboration with other stakeholders.
- Excellent at understanding the common user patterns for the web and mobile landscapes.
- Experience or interest in SaaS or enterprise applications.
- Openness to frequent feedback and collaboration.
- The ability to express thoughts, emotions and ideas in a clear way.
- Autonomous and proactivity. We love people that are self-driven taking responsibility to drive their tasks successfully.
- Strong attention to details and analytical reasoning.
- Keep to learn about new technologies to bring together updated design solution.
- Be able to design for maximum usability and site performance.
- Considerable knowledge in design tools in all levels of fidelity, preferably in Figma or Sketch.
- Experience evaluating and planning a work process and taking ownership of it.
- Passionate about solving complex design challenges, high-level product vision
- Design mockups through to finished layouts for our web platform and built-in website building tool.
- Research and collaborate with product and development team to improve usability of our web platform.
- Apply design best practices across different deliverables and goals.
- Implement creative design solutions that work within the limits of branding/style guidelines.
- Showcase design concepts to stakeholders to demonstrate interactive elements and user flows.
- Coordinate with project management to align feasibility with creative and commercial goals.
- Create design solutions considering market segment analysis, customer feedback, site metrics and usability finding.
- Design QA – Monitor front-end code in alignment with design requirements.
- Usability Tests
ABOUT ONE MINERAL
One Mineral is an innovative development firm specialized in information and communications technology. One Mineral has developed a flexible, API-driven, omnichannel, all-in-one platform capable of empowering any property manager or management company by easing the complexity of property managing.
Our Tech Stack
Here are the main pieces of technology and tools that we are currently using:
- PHP, Laravel, PHPUnit, PostgreSQL, and Redis for our web API services
- Node.js, Vue.js with Vuex Typesript, SCSS, Jest (and a bit of Cypress) and Webpack for our websites
- Git, Gitlab, Gitlab CI for our code and continuous integration
- AWS for our infrastructure
- New Relic for monitoring